Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

It's a new year which means lots of resolutions. If you're like me the "lose weight" resolution often gets broken but I find that the "keep moving" one is easier to keep with the addition of Zumba in my life. I hope you agree and will spend your 2010 dancing with me!

My schedule:

Mondays - 11:00 a.m. at Life Center (private class)
Tuesdays - 5:30 p.m. at All American Fitness in Blue Springs, MO
Thursdays - 5:30 p.m. at All American Fitness in Blue Springs, MO

I also sub at the community centers in Overland Park (Tomahawk Ridge, primarily), Amore Dance in Westport and where needed for Casa de Fitness. Here are a few of my upcoming subbing classes:

Amore Dance at 10:00 a.m. - Jan. 2, 9, 23 and Feb. 6, 20

Make 2010 the year you "Join the Party"!

No comments:

Post a Comment